Youngs Harvest Barley Wine
If you need information on Youngs Harvest Barley Wine, then you are in the right place.
- Ready in only 21-28 days. Description. Strong, dark, rich and malty. Typical tangy Barley Wine. INGREDIENTS. Barley and Malt Extract ( Barley, Malted Barley, Water) Hop Extract, Dried Yeast (in sachet). See all allergies in BOLD. HBSOFFER. Where to buy Tell a Friend.
- 3) Barley Wine - Dissolve 1kg (2.2Ibs) of white sugar into 6 pints of hot water and pour into a brewing vessel. Top up to 3 gallons ( 24 pints ) with cold water. 4) Sprinkle the brewing yeast provided onto the prepared mixture (temperature of mixture should be 20-25C ) Loosely fit the lid of the brewing vessel.
- Young's Harvest Barley Wine 24pt. Makes: 24 Pint. Ready in only: 21-28 days. Young's Beers Harvest 1.5kg. More Details Where to Buy.
- Youngs Harvest Barley Wine Kit code: 102105 £12.46 $17.10 13,92 € £10.38 $17.10 11,60 € (Delivery from £3.95 $5.42 4,41 € £3.29 $5.42 3,67 € )5/5(2)
- I find that Young’s Barley Wine Kit is so easy and inexpensive to make it’s almost embarrassing! The alcohol content can be increased (for that special occasion) from around 6.5ABV – 9.5ABV by reducing the output from 24 pints to 18 pints, rather than adding more sugar, as that dilutes the hop flavour and causes undue sweetness – naughty but nice!5/5(1)
- Youngs Harvest Barley wine 1.5Kg. £ 11.45. Strong, dark, rich and malty. Typical tangy Barley Wine. INGREDIENTS. Barley and Malt Extract ( Barley, Malted Barley, Water) Hop Extract, Dried Yeast (in sachet) 10 in stock (can be backordered)
Did you find the information you are interested in about Youngs Harvest Barley Wine?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Youngs Harvest Barley Wine. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.