Yalumba Dessert Wine
If you need information on Yalumba Dessert Wine, then you are in the right place.
- Discover three wines from our range of fine dessert wines including one bottle of Yalumba FSW8B Botrytis Viognier, one bottle of Yalumba Antique Tawny and one bottle of Yalumba Antique Muscat. $59 Yalumba Wine Club orders may qualify for free shipping. Become a Yalumba Insider and receive 10% off select wine purchases.
- Yalumba is Australia's most historic family-owned winery, located in the heart of the Barossa and offering tastings, tours and events. ... this elegant dessert wine expresses luscious flavours of dried apricot, lime and honeysuckle. $ 30. FSW8B Botrytis Viognier Viognier 2019 $ 30
- Yalumba Wine Club orders may qualify for free shipping. Become a Yalumba Insider and receive 10% off select wine purchases . Carrying on our tradition of fortified winemaking, our Antique Muscat is a fine dessert wine that highlights the rich, raisined and luscious style of Rutherglen Muscat.
- Dessert, Fortified & Fruit Wine by Yalumba from Barossa Valley, Australia. This luscious dessert wine is deep amber to tawny in color with olive green hues. The wine exhibits classic perfumed aromas of the Muscat grape - lifted florals of rose petal, ginger spice and orange peel, with butterscotch and fruitcake.
- Dessert, Fortified & Fruit Wine by Yalumba from Barossa Valley, Australia. Four decades ago my father Wyndham initiated the practice of putting aside a few barrels of each years production of our deluxe tawny ports. Known in the cellar as Antique Tawny, these wines are left to quietly mature in various corners of our marble cellars. During this ageing process, evaporation (known as the Angels ...
Did you find the information you are interested in about Yalumba Dessert Wine?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Yalumba Dessert Wine. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.