Pairing Wine With Antipasto Platter
If you need information on Pairing Wine With Antipasto Platter, then you are in the right place.
- Sep 16, 2013 · My Wine and Antipasto Spread: ... You could most likely make a very nice platter without any of the following information, but if you’d really like to get into the specifics of how pairings work, you should understand and consider the 6 elements of pairing: fat, acid, salt, sweetness, bitterness, and texture. ... when pairing wine …
- May 10, 2016 · “I think the wines that work best with my antipasti are young, fruit-forward ones from Friuli and Chianti. If you want a white, I’d recommend the 1999 Livio Felluga Pinot Grigio. If you’d rather...
- Drink Pairing Irresistible Combos: Wine with Antipasto Platter & More. Posted on 09/06/2020 27/06/2020 by J.Law. 09 Jun. 1. Wine with Antipasto Platter . Whether you make an antipasto platter at home, or order one while out, Civ & Civ Lambrusco …
- Sep 03, 2008 · There’s no problem matching wines to a platter of cheeses; there are just degrees of deliciousness. There are also matches made in antipasto heaven, such as the way an assortment of …
- Labeled “Fino” or “Manzanilla,” dry sherries are a nibbler’s best friend, and a perfect pairing for all things antipasti—from prosciutto-wrapped melon to grilled vegetables to even cheese—thanks to sherry’s marvelous combination of acidity and minerality.
- Aug 28, 2013 · Although many elements of an antipasto platter are compatible with fruity reds as well as whites, our salad pairings skewed to whites. We sampled 10 whites, 11 reds and two rosés, to net six white...
- Oct 05, 2018 · No good antipasto platter is complete without some wines to go along with it. Even though I have meat on my antipasto platter, I tend to favor fruitier white wines or light reds to pair …4.8/5(4)
- Jan 21, 2004 · Since you have to serve a sparkling wine I think the antipasto would be the place. Salad. With scallops right? Sauvignon blanc is good but I think a Washington riesling would work too. (Read: Ch. Ste. Michelle/Loosen Eroica). Main: Chianti Classico (Fonterutoli or Poggerino, of course) I think a sweet wine will work with the cheese and the dessert.
- Aug 12, 2017 · Wine and charcuterie pairing Regional and style matches ‘The first rule for me, is to go for regional matches whenever possible,’ said Yuri Gualeni, restaurant and wine manager at Tratra wine bar and restaurant in London. ‘If I know where the charcuterie is made, then I’ll know a wine.’
Did you find the information you are interested in about Pairing Wine With Antipasto Platter?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Pairing Wine With Antipasto Platter. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.