Nutritional Value Of Wine Leaves
If you need information on Nutritional Value Of Wine Leaves, then you are in the right place.
- With regard to the nutritional value of the vine leaves it is important to report that they are low in calories (93kcal) and that they have a high content on vegetal fibers (11 gr). As a consequence, vine leaves contribute to the good function of the bowel, fight against constipation and are conducive to a dietary program to lose weight since they allow us to feel full over a long period of time and they reduce the …
- Nutritional Information For those watching their weight, grape leaves are very low in calories -- about 14 calories for every five leaves. For general health and wellness, grape leaves are a good source of nutrients, including vitamins C, E, A, K and B6, plus niacin, iron, fiber, riboflavin, folate, calcium, magnesium, copper and manganese.
- Stuffed Vine Leaves. Tesco. 1 leaf. 44.0 calories. 5.5 grams carbs. 1.9 grams fat. 0.7 grams protein. 0.7 grams fiber. 0 mg cholesterol.
- Grape leaves are edible and that they are good for you, too. Whether freshly plucked from grapevines or canned, grape leaves can supply your body with a wide range of beneficial nutrients, from omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants to magnesium and calcium. These nutrients help fight varicose veins, maintain healthy bones, and more.
- Has low calorie density - this means that the amount of calories you are getting from an ounce is low (0.03 cal/oz). Relatively rich in vitamins and minerals (4%/cal). Does not contain any risky components such as sodium, cholesterol, saturated fat and added sugar! This …
- 40 rows · Generally, a glass of wine is about 150 to 200 calories, but that can change depending on …
- 0.1%. Vitamin A. 0%. Vitamin C. 0.9%. Calcium. 3.8%. Iron. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Did you find the information you are interested in about Nutritional Value Of Wine Leaves?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Nutritional Value Of Wine Leaves. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.