2022 Black Sears Winery Zinfandel
If you need information on 2022 Black Sears Winery Zinfandel, then you are in the right place.
- THE WINES. We produce 100%-varietal, estate-grown wines hand-crafted by Thomas Rivers Brown in small lots: highest elevation Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, and Zinfandel from Howell Mountain’s summit - signature reds that are both powerful and balanced, and always an uncompromising expression of Howell Mountain’s intrepid soul.
- The Black Sears Estate Zinfandel is the best Zinfandel in the universe. Head-trained, dry-farmed, 43-year old vines on ol’ St George rootstock, with the bud wood coming from the historic Hayne Vineyard.
- If you are familiar with California wines, and Zinfandel, in particular, you may have heard the name Black Sears without ever having tried our wines. For over 30 years the Black Sears family has grown wines for some of the best wineries in the Napa Valley. The distinctive terrain and climate…
- Black Sears They say patience is a virtue… Actually, it also gets you killer Zinfandel. A while back, we made a list of who we thought grew the finest mountain-grown Zinfandel in all of Napa Valley. At the top of it: Joyce Black and Jerre Sears. We rang them up to see if they had any grapes for sale.
- Black Sears Winery. 607 likes. Black Sears, a family-owned vineyard, lies nestled among hundreds of acres of wild oak forests at the top of Howell Mountain. We produce 100%-varietal, estate-grown...Followers: 683
- With the goal of producing wines that were an uncompromising expression of the terroir of Howell Mountain, they bottled their first vintage for “Howell Mountain Vineyards,” a Zinfandel that blended Black Sears and Beatty Ranch in 1988.
- Shopping Cart, 2018 Black Sears Zinfandel, Howell Mountain, T Vine Cellars, California $ 75.00
- The online offer for our 2018 Black Sears Estate Zinfandel is LIVE at blacksears.com. Git it. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ And don't forget to check out the Zinfandel Advocate and Producer's (@zap.zinfandel) ultimate video in their "Legendary Zin Vineyards" series: ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Followers: 686
- Black Sears is located on the slopes of Howell Mountain with the highest vines located at approximately 2,500 feet in elevation (the highest point of their property is just under 2,700 feet). This is the highest vineyard on Howell Mountain and also among the highest of all Napa County vineyards. The views from these vineyards on a clear day are special and spectacular – looking down into ...
- Beekeeper Cellars crafts distinctive Zinfandel, made from premier hillside vineyards. Black Sears Vineyard is located at 2,400 feet on top of Howell Mountain in Napa Valley. The vines are dry farmed and also farmed organically, with biodynamic practices.
Did you find the information you are interested in about 2022 Black Sears Winery Zinfandel?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on 2022 Black Sears Winery Zinfandel. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.