1 982 Lafite Rothschild Wine
If you need information on 1 982 Lafite Rothschild Wine, then you are in the right place.
- The 1982 Lafite-Rothschild can be a variable performer. There was a period when it was dwarfed by Latour. However, two recent bottles demonstrate a wine …Brand: Chateau Lafite Rothschild
- Chateau Lafite Rothschild 1982 from Pauillac, Bordeaux, France - Dark ruby color, ripe black currants, violets and vanilla, spicy, oaky scents. The wine has great finesse and a …4.9/5(5)
- Château Lafite Rothschild is a wine estate in the Pauillac region of the Médoc, producing one of the most sought-after and expensive red wines in the world. Lafite Rothschild is known for its perfume, elegance, finesse and harmony, in contrast to the more powerful Latour and Mouton Rothschild .95%(95)
- 1982 Lafite Rothschild, Pauillac SKU #950058 98 points Decanter As with the last time I drank this wine two years ago, it is still full of life and energy, with that classic Lafite quality of effortless drinkability. Utterly moreish, it has an amazing cinnamon-edged spice, rich and slightly exotic with brick-red colouring.
- The 1982 Château Lafite-Rothschild, from magnum, is a bit rough around the edges, but still striking in its beauty. Sometimes small imperfections add complexity in a wine. That is certainly the case with the 1982 Lafite. (AG) (3/2014)
- The two most backward wines are Lafite-Rothschild and Mouton-Rothschild. The 1982 Lafite possesses a dark, dense ruby/purple colour with only a subtle lightening at the rim. Spectacular aromatics offer jammy cherry and black fruits intertwined with lead pencil, mineral, and smoky wood scents.
- Château Lafite Rothschild is a wine estate in the Pauillac region of the Médoc, producing one of the most sought-after and expensive red wines in the world. Lafite Rothschild is known for its perfume, elegance, finesse and harmony, in contrast to the more powerful Latour and Mouton Rothschild .
- The 2019 Lafite Rothschild is a blend of 94% Cabernet Sauvignon, 5% Merlot and 1% Petit Verdot, harvested from the 19th of September to the 7th of October. Deep garnet-purple in color, it rolls effortlessly out of the glass with compelling notions of baked black cherries, ripe blackberries and crème de cassis followed by hints of mocha ...4.9/5(8)
- Is a case of 1982 Lafite Rothschild the best-performing asset of the last decade? A 12-bottle case of 1982 Lafite Rothschild has increased in price by 857% over the last ten years, from £2,613 to £25,000.99%(959)
Did you find the information you are interested in about 1 982 Lafite Rothschild Wine?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on 1 982 Lafite Rothschild Wine. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.